Auditions – “Anne of Green Gables”
Director: Tracie Griffiths
Assistant Director: Haley Twaddell
Stage Manager: Victoria Minton-Tate
January 19 – February 4, 2024
Fridays at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 2pm and 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm
- Rehearsals will begin Saturday, December 9, 2023. There will be a break for the holidays and rehearsals will resume on Wednesday, January 3, 2024.
- Typically, rehearsals will be Mondays-Thursdays from 7-10pm and Saturdays from 9am-12pm.
- Tech Week rehearsals on January 15-18, 2024, will be Monday-Thursday and will begin at 6pm.
- There may be a Q2Q rehearsal on Sunday, January 14, 2024.
- Limited actor stipends are available for specific roles; stipends typically range from $100-$400.
- An allotment of comp tickets is available for family and friends.
- Housing is available upon request.
Please complete this Google Form by Sunday, December 3, 2023, at 11:59pm.
Audition Form: https://forms.gle/oga3ndQ8fkecdFJw7
Please record yourself performing BOTH sides for your character.
You will need to upload a headshot and acting resume in addition to your video file.
If needed and by invitation only
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Granbury Opera House (133 E. Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas 76048)
Anne Shirley, an orphan girl, female presenting (age 10-14)
Marilla Cuthbert, a spinster, female presenting (age 40-60)
Matthew Cuthbert, her bachelor brother, male presenting (age 50-70)
Diana Barry, a young girl, female presenting (age 10-14)
Gilbert Blythe, a young boy, male presenting (age 11-15)
Mrs. Rachel Lynde, Marilla’s neighbor, female presenting (age 50-70)
*Mrs. Barry, Diana’s mother, female presenting (age 30-40)
*Mr. Phillips, the schoolteacher, male presenting (age 20+)
***Mrs. Peter Blewett, female presenting (age 30-40)
***Stationmaster/Doctor, male presenting (age 20+)
*may also be costumed deck crew
***will also be costumed deck crew