Auditions – “Miracle on 34th Street The Musical”
Meredith Willson’s Miracle on 34th Street The Musical
Director: Jeff Meador
Assistant Director: Four Rose Ivie
Music Director: Haley Twaddell
Choreographer: Maddie Almond
Stage Manager: Hayley Vantine
December 2-23, 2022
Thursdays at 7:30pm, Fridays at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 2pm and 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm and 7:30pm plus December 20-21 at 7:30pm
- Rehearsals will begin Monday, October 24, 2022.
- Typically, rehearsals will be Mondays-Thursdays from 7-10pm and Saturdays from 9am-12pm.
- Tech Week rehearsals on Novemver 28-December 1, 2022, will be Monday-Thursday from 6-10pm.
- There may be a Q2Q rehearsal on Sunday, November 27, 2022.
- Limited actor stipends are available for specific roles; stipends typically range from $100-$400.
- An allotment of comp tickets is available for family and friends.
- Housing is available upon request.
Granbury Theatre Company employs a COVID-19 mitigation officer. Depending on community transmission levels, protocols may include all cast and crew members wearing a mask at all times during rehearsals (during tech week, masks may be removed while performing). COVID-19 testing may be required weekly or more frequently, if necessary for all unvaccinated (or in need of a booster) cast/crew and for any vaccinated cast/crew experiencing symptoms.
Due to supply issues, cast/crew members may be required to supply their own COVID-19 tests.
Please complete this Google Form by Sunday, September 25, 2022, at 5pm.
Please submit a video file of you singing 32 bars from a song in the style of the show with track or accompaniment.
You will need to upload a headshot and acting resume in addition to your video file.
This is a simplified version of the usual GTC audition form. You will complete a longer form if you are selected for callbacks.
If needed and by invitation only
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 – 7-10pm
Granbury Opera House (133 E. Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas 76048) or GTC Studio 1301 (1301 W. Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas 76048)