Auditions – “Sister Act”
Director: Bentleigh Nesbit
Assistant Director: Jarrett Self
Music Director: Ashley Green
Choreographer: Lena Moralez
Stage Manager: Devon Kleine
August 5 – September 5, 2022
Fridays at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 2pm and 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm
- Rehearsals will begin Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
- Typically, rehearsals will be Mondays-Thursdays from 7-10pm and Saturdays from 9am-12pm.
- Tech Week rehearsals on July 31 – August 4 2022, will be Monday-Thursday from 6-10pm.
- There may be a Q2Q rehearsal on Sunday, July 30, 2022.
- Limited actor stipends are available for specific roles; stipends typically range from $100-$400.
- An allotment of comp tickets is available for family and friends.
- Housing is available upon request.
Granbury Theatre Company employs a COVID-19 mitigation officer. Depending on community transmission levels, protocols may include all cast and crew members wearing a mask at all times during rehearsals (during tech week, masks may be removed while performing). COVID-19 testing may be required weekly or more frequently, if necessary for all unvaccinated (or in need of a booster) cast/crew and for any vaccinated cast/crew experiencing symptoms.
Due to supply issues, cast/crew members may be required to supply their own COVID-19 tests.
Please complete this Google Form by June 26, 2022 at 11:59pm
Please submit a video file of you singing 32 bars from a song in the style of the show with track or accompaniment.
You will need to upload a headshot and acting resume in addition to your video file.
This is a simplified version of the usual GTC audition form. You will complete a longer form if you are selected for callbacks.
If needed and by invitation only
Thursday, June 30, 2022 – 6-9pm
Granbury Opera House (133 E. Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas 76048) or GTC Studio 1301 (1301 W. Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas 76048)